Tuesday 12 December 2017

Magazine Ad

This is our plan for our magazine advert. We have chosen this as it can be related back to the album cover that we designed, creating the relationship between the magazine advert and the album. By doing this, we are also making the album more recognisable to the audience, promoting the album to a wider range of audiences.




This is my original idea for a digipack. I have considered what I have seen from other artists and bands in the indie-pop genre and I have considered what codes and conventions makes them stand out to the target audience. I have decided to use half of the artists face on the front of the magazine ad. Multiple magazine adverts that I have looked at have this aspect. I have also decided to put the name of the album in the centre of the ad, as well as making it stand out to the audience. This is typical convention of indie-pop magazine ads and this would also make it stand out. The use of pastel colours to fill the base of the magazine ad may also meet the audiences expectations of what should be included in promoting an album.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Music Video